In 1948, FHS scientists and participants embarked on an ambitious project to identify risk factors for heart disease. Today, the study remains a world-class epicenter for cutting-edge heart, brain, bone, and sleep research.
Our collaborations span universities and nations. Apply to use Framingham data in your study. View our description of data.
Learn your risk of developing heart disease. Type simple information such as your age and weight into our calculators.
- Philip A. Wolf receives the American Heart Association's Paul Dudley White Award
- Joanne Murabito Named Co-PI, Framingham Heart Study
- Dr. Sudha Seshadri is happy to share that three of the FHS neurologists who see our participants, Drs. Emer McGrath, Joel Salinas and Hugo Aparicio received awards this year for work they did with the Framingham Heart Study. Two awards were received last week at the American Academy of Neurology Meeting in Boston. Hugo received his at BU earlier this year. Dr. Joel Salinas also published a book last week, through Harper Collins' for lay readers called Mirror Touch
- AHA Cardiovascular Genome Phenome Study: Helpful Links for Accessing FHS Data
- FHS Partners with AHA and the Jackson Heart Study