In 1948, FHS scientists and participants embarked on an ambitious project to identify risk factors for heart disease. Today, the study remains a world-class epicenter for cutting-edge heart, brain, bone, and sleep research.
- FHS Newsletter 2016
- featuring an overview of the Upcoming Exam
Our collaborations span universities and nations. Apply to use Framingham data in your study. View our description of data.
Learn your risk of developing heart disease. Type simple information such as your age and weight into our calculators.
- Emelia Benjamin Receives AHA's Highest Honor
- Four Boston University Framingham Heart Study professors named among world's most influential minds in the field of Clinical Medicine. All are also associated with the Boston University School of Public Health.
- AHA Cardiovascular Genome Phenome Study: Helpful Links for Accessing FHS Data
- FHS Partners with AHA and the Jackson Heart Study