In 1948, FHS scientists and participants embarked on an ambitious project to identify risk factors for heart disease. Today, the study remains a world-class epicenter for cutting-edge heart, brain, bone, and sleep research.
- FHS Newsletter 2016
- featuring an overview of the Upcoming Exam
Our collaborations span universities and nations. Apply to use Framingham data in your study. View our description of data.
Learn your risk of developing heart disease. Type simple information such as your age and weight into our calculators.
- Joanne Murabito Named Co-PI, Framingham Heart Study
- Vasan Ramachandran Named Coffman Professor in Vascular Medicine
- Boston scientist awarded AHA Population Research Prize
- Wolf Delivers 2016 AHA Distinguished Scientist Lecture
- AHA Cardiovascular Genome Phenome Study: Helpful Links for Accessing FHS Data
- FHS Partners with AHA and the Jackson Heart Study